Saturday, May 17, 2008

So much talent in this group called 12. Some very big personalities, some solid and organized minds and a few that are of the Still Waters School - Running deep. So, last week, one of twelves, an obvious prodigy, a Flash developer, gave me a my first assignment. "Hey, Patrick, Do you think you can you draw me an amoeba?"
I panicked. I was,like, "Do you mean, right now? Can I get back to you on that? " Googgle//images// single cell organisms//search! so I emailed him his amoeba and really felt I had made it my own, having run it through "Liquify" filter, and I emailed to him. Not sure if it was a fast computer or that he was about 3 feet away from me... but that little amoeba seemed to travel the speed of light.
I am thinking this is probably one of the easier assignments I am going to get. So I better get it together.

No comments: